2.19.2009
I have figured out the order....
Wow, it's been a while huh. Just thought I would drop by and leave a note. I'M GOING TO TIP-A-KING ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, if you don't know what it is, its a meet the players party to get pics and autographs with the Los Angeles Kings. It's a 4-day early birthday present =D and I have made my list of players that I really want to see and the first 3-4 are players that I need to see, in the order they are written.
  • Anze Kopitar (Kopi)
  • Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
  • Raitis Ivanans
  • Alexander Frolov (Fro)
  • Oscar Moller
  • Patrick O'Sullivan (Sully)
  • Erik Ersberg
  • Tom Preissing
  • Kyle Calder
  • Dustin Brown (Brownie)
  • Jarret Stoll

So yeah, I need to also decide what I want them to sign, I'm thinking about taking my Kopitar Jersey, and also I want Jack to sign my Jack Johnson puck, and Ivanans to sign my 8"x10" glossy photo I have. But I also have my Kings iPod, that would be cool to have signed... And I don't know if I want to wear my jersey and have them sign it while I'm wearing it, or if I should just wear my Kopitar t-shirt and hand them the jersey to sign. I really want to be wearing whatever it is they are signing (either my Kopitar jersey or t-shirt) hehe, I did that when Jimmy signed my Speedway shirt, then they have to touch you =D I'm terrible, I know. I really hope I can get Kopitar's autograph, but I need Jack's (autographs also include my dad taking a picture of me posing with them). I don't know why but I'm really attached to Jack, it's odd. Plus I have had numerous dreams about getting to meet him (whether at Tip-A-King or in some other situation) so it would be nice to put those dreams to rest by actually meeting him, and getting a hug would be awesome. Same with Kopitar and Ivanans. I'm overwhelmed I'm so excited... its in 3 days, oh my gosh, I actually counted, it seems farther than 3 days... I'm stoked!!

**sigh**

Anyway, here are my boys in order...

Anze Kopitar



Jack Johnson


Raitis Ivanans


Alexander Frolov

Oscar Moller

Patrick O'Sullivan (the big kid, not the little one)


Erik Ersberg


Tom Preissing

Kyle Calder


Dustin Brown (and wife and son)


Jarret Stoll


posted by Katie @ 4:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links