1.10.2009
Yay Will and Andy!
Got up bright and early this morning to play hockey... Well, more like dark and early. I left at 5:30am and got there at 6, and it was still pitch black. And it was windy all night long, really windy. When I was walking into the Iceoplex it was blowing my equipment back over (it has wheels so I can roll it). I played pick up, Will and Andy were there, and the guy I thought was named Ted is actually named John (or maybe Jon, I'm not sure). Oh, and Steve met me there too. Will was teasing me with the puck, and after 30-45 minutes of play he finally realized it was me he was playing against, and once he realized that he gave me a good whack to the butt with his stick. And apparently I was playing a little more contact than I thought because I got Will against the boards and locked myself between his legs to get the puck but he was able to kick it away... but then I got it. Steve noticed and was shouting to me from the bench "follow through with your check!" After that I started to notice I was getting a little physical.

I also ended up sharing a locker room with Steve and 3 high school boys... one of which liked me because when I sat next to him on the bench he was staring at me and smiling. And in the locker room he sat with his shirt off and his hand inside his hockey pants, um, moving it... and I wasn't even undressed! I was wearing all the bottom half of my gear and shoulder pads and elbow pads. I didn't even make eye contact with that kid when I was in my shorts and sports bra. The kid wasn't even good looking. In fact if I would have seen him out in public I would never have guess he even knew what hockey was. Ugh... creeps me out a little.

OMG and I finally saw Andy in street clothes... totally not the dude I imagined he was... Let's just say I like him better wearing all his hockey stuff with his legs across my lap.

Ooh, I got a donut and chocolate milk for breakfast. And then I made some tea, but I for got about it as it soaked, and 20 minutes past the time I was supposed to take out the leaf catcher thingy, I remembered. I was expecting it to be super bitter, but it was actually really good! A surprise for me.
posted by Katie @ 2:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links