12.21.2008
Please Don't Poke Fun
I told you I'd be back (read my post before this first, you'll understand).

People these days make such a big deal out of meeting people online. I don't see what all the fuss is! The only difference is that you don't see them in person. There are a lot of people that are paranoid about it, like my mom, but as long as you don't give out your address and SSN you are fine, you know? I bring this up because I have met some really nice people online. They are great to talk to for a few reasons:

  • You can talk to random people and tell them your problems without having to worry about facing them in person.
  • They can be good for a one-timer if you're into that =(
  • It's just another place to get a second opinion about something
  • Also, they can help you learn languages and cultures

I have found a few people across the world that I have been talking to an a pretty regular basis, a few times a week, but one person really stands out. This person has been there for me since the beginning (of Mattia) and is still with me through the end. I don't care what people say about meeting people on the Internet because if you find the right person you can really form a great friendship. Yeah yeah, that sounds cheesy, but you know what? It's true. At first you are sketchy, just small talk and getting to know each other. Then you start chatting more then just once a week, and you tell each other about how your day went. For me, it started, well, Skype won't open up the conversation history, but it started a long time ago it seems.

I'm just saying, if you ask someone "So where'd you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend?" and they answer "I met him/her online" do me a favor, don't laugh, please.

**Remind me that I need you to say something for me if we chat tomorrow (you know who you are)**

It doesn't matter where you meet someone if a great friendship is formed. I feel like I'll go crazy if I don't have my buddy to talk to. I can share everything with this friend and I really want to give him a hug, a really long tight hug, that's all I honestly need, anything else that may blossom, let it grow as it is. I'm going to make it a goal in my life, not only do I want to get out of the USA for a while, I want to go to Europe, and visit some countries (not ALL of them though), and maybe I can really give him a hug. And if he is really truly as great in person as he seems to be since I've known him (which I believe), maybe he'll let me stay at his place instead of getting a room at a hotel =P He is the one I could cuddle up with and watch a movie without worrying about if he is going to try to get with me in the middle of it. He would go to a scary movie with me and keep me safe, although I can imagine him getting scared and needing me for protection. And I could see us hanging out together having a really good time, sincerely. Please, if you ever come to my state, and close to my city, you have to make arrangements to say hi. Maybe at the coffee place or Jamba Juice =)

Anyway....

So sometimes these surveys are fun to read... I have filled out a few:

Turn on, Turn off, or Don't care?
Wears a grill: Turn off
Dresses Gangsta: Turn off
Dresses Preppy: Turn on
Dresses Athletic: Turn on
Dresses Emo: Turn off
Dresses hick: Turn off
Has green eyes: Major turn on
Has brown eyes: Don't care
Has hazel eyes: Turn on
Has blue eyes: (depending on which color) Turn on
Drinks alcohol: Don't care (as long as it's in moderation)
Smokes Weed: Turn off
Smokes cigs: Turn off
Plays sports: Turn on
Smiles a lot: Turn on
Has blonde hair: Don't care
Has brown hair: Turn on
Has black hair: Don't care
Has red hair: Don't care
Has no hair: (depending on his age) Turn on
Good dancer: Don't care
Wears jewelry: Don't care
Tattoos: Turn on (only if it's one or two)
Laid back: Don't care
Plays guitar: Don't care
Plays drums: Don't care
Plays bass: Don't care
Raps: Don't care
Bites your bottom lip when making out: TURN ON
Can draw: Don't care
Has a lip ring: (hmm...) Turn on
Has a tongue ring: (hmm...) Turn on
Nipples pierced: Turn off (I don't want to rip them out by accident!)
Hugs you: Turn on
Hugs from behind: TURN ON
Creative: Don't care
Calls you just to hear your voice: TURN ON
Religious: Don't care
Goes to church: Don't care
Kisses you on the neck: TURN ON
Brutally honest: Don't care

"If I was your boyfriend" - You know who you are, because I think if you had the chance to be mind you would grab it in a heartbeat
how many times a day would you kiss me? All day
how many times a day would you fuck me? Depends on how many time you can handle
would we fuck everyday? I'm sure at the beginning we would
how many times a day would you just want to hold me? All day
would you take me places? Of course
would you love me? I think I could
if we went out on a date would u have me pay for it? I wouldn't MAKE YOU pay if that's what u mean
would you take me anywhere special? Yes
If I was sick... what would you do? Care for you, keep you company in bed or on the couch all day and bring you anything you want.
If one a my friends tried to get with you what would you do? I would run away and go to you, kiss you hard, and tell you what happened
would u tell me? Yes
would u listen to all my problems and help me solve them? Always
Would u introduce me to your mom/dad?Uh... maybe after we were together for a while... because, well, the age difference might be a problem, but then maybe not.
Would you care about what i wore when we out ? As long as you wore SOMETHING I would be happy
Would you go to the Club with me? I don't think either of us like to go clubbing
If your friend tried to get at me what would you do? I would want to rip out all her hair and body check her straight into the boards
If someone tried to fight with me in front of you what would you do? Who would want to fight with you? If they did, i would totally stick up for you!
If a girl/guy tried to talk or dance with you at the club what would u do? Scooch away back to you and dance close with you and kiss you
If i cheated on you would you take me back? I don't think you would cheat on me
Would u give me your myspace password? I don't know... I guess I trust you with it, but I don't think passwords are the best things to be sharing
If i gave you mine would you read all my mail? Only if it looked like it was from a horny girl
If i said i loved you would you say it back? I can't yet, you know why
posted by Katie @ 7:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links