9.13.2008
Practice was funny (and today I marry Red)...
Hockey clinic started up again. I was actually excited about going to play pick-up and i couldn't wait! The guy in white was excited to see me and when I walked into the dark side benches he was waving to me! I dont know where he is from... I might guess Russia but i might guess wrong. And Will came over and sat by me and we talked for a little while. I love the attention I get from those guys... usually when Will knocks my stick out of the way, or when he playfully slashes my shins with his hockey stick. I ran into the excited waving russian (if that's even what he is) and i twisted my wrist a little... it's not sore at all though.

I was giggling with Christina all during practice... partly because it was Chris out there and partly because she lucked out and the guy in Bright Blue (been there EVERY time i have gone) had an extra helmet to spare and Larry had gloves for her and the guy with the ponytail in green let her use his extra stick.

I was teasing Chris earlier in the week and he claimed "im gonna make you work on saturday" and guess what... it wasn't too bad. He did through in lunges, forwards, forwards faster, and backwards... at one point i just let myself slide on the ice right passed him and he just looked at me and said "good job katie" and laughed. it was all good though...

Christina got some pictures... I'm excited to see them, I will post some when I get them.

Red has a match today... it's also the day we are getting married... Chris completely freaked when I told him that. It was sooooo funny... I love teasing that guy... and i might start helping out at the Mini-Mite practices and games... which Chris takes a part in i think... we (christina and I ) can't wait to surprise him =D

(BTW, [heehee, i think of Chris when I use stuff like that] me and Red are not really getting married, it's an inside joke)
posted by Katie @ 1:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links