8.02.2008
Me and Red together...
OMG I have had the best two days ever with my Red! Especially yesterday we did a lot of stuff together. Hockey at 10am, me and Red against Chris and Christina, and Chris grabbed an orange pylon from the construction area and we used that as goal... Amazingly I got all the goals for my team... Red... maybe one, lol. But it was so frickin hot we all went to the pool afterward and then later on I picked up Red from Chris's house and brought him home... omg, he had on a shirt like Tory's and I swear he's got to be wearing the same cologne... it has to be... I would know, it's a familiar smell to me because I have a sample of it and love it.

We went to see The Dark Knight and it was cute because he put his arm around me and hugged me and held me and I leaned back and cuddled up against him... the whole time he was stroking some part of my visible skin with his fingers (mostly just my arms and by my neck) and omg I could have just fallen asleep right there, it was so cozy. And every so often i would feel him kiss the side of my head. It was a very good day and night.


This morning I saw him again at the class with Chris and he was still not all there because of a few drinks the night before and lack of sleep. We were doing a drill and I was kind of out of it too because I only got 4 hours of sleep but he snaked his hockey stick around my leg and got me in a hook and took my right foot out from under me. He was playing around too when it was the two of us at one end in the group... he would smother the face cage of my helmet with his glove and then I would punch him in the arm, it was all very playful.


We gave him a ride back to Chris's house because he wanted to sleep and not wait around until 11 or 12 but he left his jacket in the back of Christina's car when he tossed it back there so I have it now and still need to give it back to him before he goes back to Italy...
Time for a nap now... He was having trouble sleeping earlier because I wasn't there and he drank a cup of 'shit coffee' (that's what he said) beforehand
posted by Katie @ 11:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links