7.28.2008
Hysterically gone crazy
Okay, this might sound hysterical and crazy, but that's pretty much the point I'm at right now. Red was going to fly down here this week to see me... spend that extra money to be able to hang out with me for one last time before going home... I thought my parents were going to be okay with it, letting me see him and also I wanted them to meet him, but my plans completely backfired. It's so hard for me to get them to understand and so hard for me to tell Red to not bother with making any plans, especially when he asked if I was sure. It hurt.


He knows how upset and angry and frustrated I am and he is so sweet. He tells me "I know you are sad but I..." and then he sent me a picture... he finished with "... but i hug you and kiss you." I was crying a tiny bit before but when I saw this it was like the flood gates let lose. Just for me he got a picture of himself as if he were really hugging and kissing me. I can't look at it again... I will start up again.


And then the things he tells me after... I loved hearing it, it made me feel so good, yet to bad at the same time because I couldn't do anything about it. I know I am only 18 and have only come across a small handful of cool guys in my life, but I truely think, from the very first time I ever saw him, that he could possibly be the one. Maybe it's my emotions right now or maybe it's just that I want to see him so badly right now, call me crazy and call me a boy-crazy 18 year old teenage girl who met this amazing guy from Italy, but that's what I think, the only difference between me and him, I haven't admitted that to him yet, while he has.


I hope he forgives me for this, because I don't know if he wants his pictures posted on the internet, but I want to share just one. I haven't used his name so it's not like any random person could find him. I think he took this one earlier today. And he was wearing this shirt the first time I spoke with him... I absolutely love the shirt, and Christina liked it too. Well now we can never forget it...
posted by Katie @ 10:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links