7.27.2008
Shark Week!
Okay, a few things.... SHARK WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I was kind of zoning out through the new Mythbusters (I know, unthinkable of me, right? lol) but I was also IMing my Red. I still am now so that makes for a 6 and a half hour chat now. I can't stand it, he gives me butterflies like crazy. So many butterflies and tingles it almost hurts... I love it. And he sent me some more pictures today, haha, very nice pictures I might add. Ashley liked one of them (granted she didn't know who it was at first) and my mom didn't mind either. Of course my sister can't stand him, I think she is just giving me a hard time though. He wants me to fly up there to see him so badly and I just feel sad because I know I can't. Like as I am talking to him now... I told him I was probably going to have some interesting dreams tonight and he said he would too. I said I would share mine if he shared his but he said he has his dream now. And when I asked him to share and he got my reaction he just keeps pleading me... saying 'come here... please come here now.' I was teasing him saying 'you want me there right now?' and he says 'yes... a lot.' He is so adorable in so many ways I can't not love him.

And on the Mythbusters new Shark Week episode Tory was the bait for most of the myths and everyone, including the narrator, was saying things like "the sharks will get Italian dinner tonight" and I also saw an interpretation of Tory's death by shark attack =( I can't even begin to tell you how adorable and lovable and huggable Tory was during those two hours (that I was paying attention to). I love my Italian boys, they are the greatest =D
posted by Katie @ 10:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links