8.17.2008
Guess who I ran into this weekend!?
I just got back from LA today... we only spent one night but I was looking forward to today anyway. We got to go to the Team LA store and the Hollywood Farmers Market. I knew Nathan Lyon has been there and works there but I was totally doubting he was going to be there the day and time we went... I was wrong...

Me first talking to Nathan... that's his fiance back there in the white tank... I was completely shocked and stunned that he recognized and remembered me, from Myspace of all places, and could even recall certain pictures he must have seen on my profile too because he mentioned some...

I think he was more excited about me meeting him than I was, and I was really excited... He kept saying how cool it was that I was there, which made me smile :P

I don't know why Lindsey got in there

He used to work at the Staples Center!... He was taking me around and picking things out for me that he thought I would like and we were just talking kinda like friends, it was really cool. He even recalled the last time we conversed with each other (through email which I previously posted about probably around Sept. 2007). And I don't care what Kaplow said about me thinking he was so friendly through his emails, because it really is true... if it wasn't for those emails this moment would never have happened... so screw you Kaplow... I'm happy
posted by Katie @ 7:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links