12.21.2008
Just for my friend...
So it's been a while from my last post. Mostly because part of me has been busy, worried about Mattia, or chatting with friends. I don't want to explain it again (I have explained to too many people) but me and Mattia (oops... i think up until now I have referred to him as Red... well, now you know his name) aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore... not because we don't like each other, because we do! But things are just hard right now...

On another note... A friend of mine requested this post. A friend of mine that doesn't live in Algeria like all my others. He knows the best English out of everyone so that's a reason why I am posting... because I actually understand him.

I guess I can talk about some thing that have happened lately... I had my last hockey class with Chris yesterday, but he is starting it again after New Year's, if he isn't too drunk to stand. And this morning, after waking up, chatting, showering, and brushing my teeth... I went downstairs because I was expecting a yummy breakfast, but instead I found... nothing. Hmm, I don't know why I was expecting a big breakfast, I guess it must have been something I saw when I woke up this morning that made me hungry (you know who you are).

I ate some cookie dough earlier... I still need to make my gingerbread cookies though. Oh! And I have gotten out of Jury Duty!! That made me so happy because I really didn't want to go all the way to Murrieta/French Valley and waste my day there when I could have been doing something productive, like surfing the net, watching reruns of Home Improvement, and Skype.

I have recently fallen in luv with this guy... Jeff Dunham, yeah, that dorky ventriloquist that argues with himself. Peanut and Achmed are the best though. The shortened versions of Jeff Dunham's performances are here but look for them on YouTube because they are the full length ones.

"Oh Jeff-fuh-fuh oh Jeff-fuh-fuh, Without me you would suck-ka-ka" - Peanut

Now I need something to actually be productive about. I discovered today that I am even more easily amused than I was already aware of. Apparently the worst jokes (not the ones that are so bad they are good) crack me up. I have been given permission to use this one... I laughed at it, how about you?

A friend of mine went to the worst zoo in the world recently. He said there was only one animal in there. A dog!It was a Shih Tzu!!!


Then I read this joke: A pregnant Irish woman from Dublin has a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly 6 months, when she wakes up she sees that she is no longer pregnant and frantically asks the doctor about her baby.
The doctor replies, "Ma'am you had twins! A boy and a girl. Your brother from Cork came in and named them."
The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother... he's an idiot!" She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"
"Denise", replied the doctor.
"Hey, that's not a bad name, I like it! What's the boy's name?"
"Denephew."

And then I was told this: "you're fun, you laugh at anything"

I'm not sure that it's a good thing or a bad thing... but I'm glad someone gets entertainment from me. Oh wait, it gets better... Have you ever seen this before? If not, you really need to check it out, seriously, give it a try.

This entry just keeps getting longer and longer with no point... I really want to prove that I can pick a topic and stick with it. This is turning out to be very difficult. I feel even lamer (if that's a word) than I did before. Props to you Roy for doing something actually constructive and insightful with yours.

I thought of something! I just looked over at the table next to me and saw my empty can of Wild Cherry Pepsi. Why do all of our soda companies make "Cherry Flavored" drinks? I mean, who decided cherry was the best? I know plenty of people that like apples, why not make it like a Green Apple Pepsi? Because if you think about it, we have Cherry Pepsi, Cherry 7-Up, Cherry Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke, and then the Shirley Temple and the Roy Rogers... why so many cherry drinks? Even Mountain Dew has Mountain Dew: Code Red. I think we should boycott cherry drinks and complain to all these soda companies that there needs to be more Blueberry, Raspberry, Apple, Strawberry, and Watermelon flavored sodas. I mean, if we are going to turn bubbly sugar water (which is basically what soda is) into liquid fruit, we ought to do more than just cherry, strawberry, and orange (and lemon-lime as well). Jones Soda's are cool, they have so many things to chose from, but some are rather sickening... the Turkey soda, gingerbread man soda, pumpkin pie and all those other things. But hey, at least they are unique, right?

Okay, I think this is enough. But I'm sure I will think of something else to write about later and I will come back for another helping of Blogger.
posted by Katie @ 6:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links