1.29.2009
I can't close my right eye... it's numb... I need a patch, feel like a pirate, arghh

Me and Dad

Me, Dad, and the Italian guy (hearing his accent was nice because it reminded me of my nice times with Red)


I'm tired =P

Dane, Dad, Baldy Bowl, Me

We made it!

Dane, Me

It's been a while since my last post. I don't really have much to say though. I went hiking on Tuesday, and ironically came across a guy from Northern Italy but lives in Temecula like me. Dane went with me and my dad.

Today I had to get 2 fillings. I was numb up to my eyeball (which is normal) but this time from a different angle so I wouldn't close my eyelid... I taped my eye closed with clear hockey tape when I got home because I couldn't blink and my eye kept watering. But I guess the filling on the far back tooth was deep but not wide. It went straight down and he had to drill almost into my nerve =( My tongue is numb, well, half of it is, so I talk funny. It's beginning to go away though so I probably sound a little more normal now.

Chris is starting to really worry me. He hardly ever comes on Skype and when he does, I don't talk to him because he usually ignores me. But last night around 9:oopm he signed on. I ignored him like usual but he sent me a strange message:

[1/28/2009 9:13:21 PM] Chris: awesome drunken
[1/28/2009 9:13:28 PM] Chris: i love you gotta go!

(Usually it shows his last name but I deleted it once I put it on this post. I don't like using last names)

I tried to text him but no response. I'm beginning to think maybe he got a new phone so I don't have his correct number anymore. I will try to email him tonight.
Oh, yesterday there was a car chase, a lady took off with a U-Haul moving truck. It was dangerous but really funny. Please watch this clip of the end of the chase, the driver is swerving trying to slosh the remaining gasoline around to get more out of it, but it runs out and she makes a run for it... Really funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6kQYPaAE08
One more note, I keep having dreams about Jack Johnson (from the LA Kings, not the singer). So you know what that means? It means I have to go to Tip-A-King and meet him and get his autograph and a picture with him. I have to. My birthday is coming up, so if you still haven't thought of anything to get me, get me tickets to Tip-A-King, preferably the $300 VIP ticket, if not, the $85 General Admission one it fine.
Oh oh, one more note. I want Derren Brown to get me to hallucinate like these people, but instead of forks, something a little more entertaining, like a hottie walking into my bedroom in the middle of the night, haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NTyU6_WO-8

posted by Katie @ 5:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links