1.15.2009
Oh Jack, Doctor Babe, and my Killer Nerd
Happy Birthday Jack, I realize I'm posting it late but I remembered it on your actual birthday, January 13. You're 22 years old now! And you will probably never read this either!

Kill Jack Kill (JMFJ, Jack MuthaFuckin Johnson)

My Tomato (Oscar Moller) and Lemon (Jack Johnson), the Grape (Teddy Purcell) is good too

Mmm, oh Jack... I wish you played Fear Factor and hung from my ceiling at my house every night

I talked to Mattia last night, we were both kind just blah I think. I had to text him to get him to come online and say hi, because he was ignoring my emails. He can be so thick sometimes.

I have been having some really strange dreams lately... and they have all had Chris in them, please, I don't want anymore of those bad-ending premonitions. he first one I had dealt with him losing his dog in the middle of Arizona and or some reason I was driving through there with my dad (and sister possibly) and we almost hit him while he stood in the middle of the highway looking for his dog. I got out of the car and me and him hung out in the rafters of an old steel structure and he told me he was joining the Army and i was crying and begging him not to go, and the weird part was that after we kind of hooked up, and we hugged for a really long time, a tight hug... so weird.

The second one involved being at the rink, but the rink was inside Costco (weird!) and he was there in the skybox doing stuff, I'm not sure what but he was running around, anyway, he had a friend coaching the class and I think it was supposed to be Jordan, but it didn't look like him. This guy had dark brown hair, but I guess Jordan's body, very strong and fit. And there were a bunch of old people, I'm talking 50-70 years old, taking the class. Afterward, the Jordan-like guy was flirting with me and I left for a while, but came back later and it's like nothing at changed at the rink, the old people were just getting changed again, and the Jordan guy pulled me into a hug and I had my arms hugging his torso. There was also mention about Prom, but I'm not sure what that was about because Prom was in high school, that's over with. And everyone was telling me that the Jordan guy liked me and all that, but I'm not really sure what happened in the end.

I was looking at nicknames that people call their boyfriend/girlfriend and I ran across a nickname generator. It was spot on when it said Mattia is Mr. Smarty because it's almost an oxymoron sometimes. He is really smart, just a bit airheaded at times. I had another friend that was Killer Nerd and one I thought was a little kinky was that Raitis Ivanans was Doctor Babe.

To try out the nickname generator for yourself visit this site.
posted by Katie @ 4:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links