3.20.2008
Little Lubo and Pretty Grey Eyes
Only one more day of shit!!! It's gonna feel like a long day but luckily my last two classes after lunch aren't doing anything productive. I wore my Fro jersey tee today and I saw Little Lubo (that's what I'm gonna call him now, he looks like him anyway... just smaller) and there was a silent understanding between us when I passed him at break and he saw my shirt. Just a smile and nod is all that's needed. Kings play the 'Yotes today, I hope the Kings win, we need to catch up the Tampa Bay. We only need two wins (for four points) before they get anymore and then we won't be the worst team in the NHL anymore. I'm psyched to get a whole bunch of days off where I can just go down to the rink early in the morning and skate during the weekdays. I need to get Alleruzzo's number so and can text him to meet up with me sometime. And "The Official Kopitard" (not me!) is getting her equipment together so maybe she can join in. Also, I really want to go ice skating when we're in Utah. I really want to go to Park City to skate, because then I can totally say I skated on the same ice as Luc Robitaille! That would be sooooo awesome!

Raitis tellin' Brownie a few things... I think he ought to listen


I wish I could make snow with my skates... but rubber wheels on cement don't really do much :(


Kopi wants everyone to pay attention to his ass. I hope he's not their target for slapshot practice, and if that's the case I hope he's well padded.


When I actually viewed this picture large and up close, I noticed how amazing him eyes look. The look sooo crystal clear and sparkly. Sometimes they are grey, sometimes they are blue, but they are just so amazing. And Ivanans green eyes are really pretty too.

posted by Katie @ 6:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links