3.14.2008
My A. Frolov
I had a busy morning. I woke up to hear my neighbor across the street whistling for his dog, which I didn't really mind. I got up, showered, ate breakfast, and met Ashley to go to the rink. We saw Steve the UPS guy before we left, around 9:45 am and he was confused because Ashley had her backpack but there were skates in it. He wasn't sure if we had school today, but we cleared things up for him. Anyway, we went to the rink, I didn't find a puck this time, but the cool ocean breeze felt good on my sweaty skin. Of course I did my groin stretch on the rink before I actually skated. Ashley tried to copy it but had problems because she didn't have any knee pads. As soon we got back we went to the pool and I was happy to find out that it was 5 1/2 feet deep! So we stayed there for about an hour, and I got a little sunburned. Then I had to help put up crown molding and then i went up to the basketball court to skate and play Around-the-World. Then we went out for dinner, I picked up a new pair of sunglasses (since mine officially broke and the lenses fall out), and got a new shirt. I wanted this one at the TeamLA Store but they didn't have this name and number. See the picture below.

Mine is actually white, but it is still Fro. I also want a Kopi and a JMFJ one too, but I think those'll come later.

Even though I stretched beforehand, my lats are still sore and my arms are a little too. But I'm alright with it, it builds muscle.
posted by Katie @ 8:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links