3.09.2008
Found a fucking puck
Army's flipper looks exactly like mine!


I've had a bummer day. I had to get away from the house so thank God Ashley went with me and we escaped to my new favorite place to be... the rink. We stayed until it was dark and didn't get home until 7:30. But, because of the time change, the rink lights didn't turn on, but some little skater kids watched for a few minutes while a smacked away at the pucks. I found a new puck while I was there, a black one with glider pins. That was pretty cool, free puck!

I was going through Youtube last night looking for any Kings videos that might be good. I found a MadTV one by accident. It had Thornton, Avery, and Kostopoulos. It was hilarious! She made Thorton take off his shirt, very nice by the way, and he has tatoos on both arms, and then she wanted the guys to teach her how to hockey fight. And someone hit a slap shot at her while she was in goal. The Kostopoulos says, "Sean's the fighter, we're lovers" and he was referring to himself and Thorty. And then Thorty was quicky to say "but not with each other!" It's really great.

There were a few other videos, and I got a few pictures from someone who actually got to see part of the Royal Race. They are so goofy I luv them.

He chews his gum like a cow when he gets excited



I believe he may be getting a pb&j sandwich out to give to the guy doing the charactiture, you have to see the video to understand the whole idea of the Royal Race (similar to the Amazing Race)
Not sure what he's doing here either, but they gave the guy a ton of Kings stuff. That's Army sitting back there, they were drawing him.
Raitis Ivanans and Lubomir Visnovsky watching (Name on Rice was the guy video-ing, it's not actually written on Lubo's jacket). Visna is taller than me and look at how short he is compared to my Raitis! Raitis is just freakin big, and that's perfectly fine with me. And Kopi is listed as an inch taller than Ivanans! I'd love to be able to feel tiny standing between them (Ivanans and Kopitar).
Kevin Dallman is the guy that looks like he has a shaved head back by the camera man. Dallman is awesome because we have the same birthday, only he is 9 years older than me

After today, this goes to Kopi.



"I Need You Tonight"

Open up your heart to me

And say what's on your mind, oh yes

I know that we have been through so much pain

But I still need you in my life this time



And I need you tonight

I need you right now

I know deep within my heart

It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right

I really need you tonight



I figured out what to say to you

But sometimes the words they, they come out so wrong, always they do

And I know in time that you will understand

That what we have is so right this time



And I need you tonight

I need you right now

I know deep within my heart

It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right



All those endless times we tried to make it last forever more

And baby I know

I need you I know deep within my heart

It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right

I really need you, oh



I need you tonight (I need you, oh I need you baby)

I need you right now (It's gotta be this, it's gotta be this)

I know deep within my heart

No, it doesn't matter if it's wrong or it's right

All I know is baby

I really need you tonight

posted by Katie @ 3:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links