2.28.2008
Crowded Rinks, Angels socks, and stoner kids (all while getting to see the most adorable goaltender ever!)
I kinda talked Ashley into going to the hockey rink to skate around for a while. When we got there, there was a lady on hockey skates with her three boys and the the second to the youngest was fully dressed in the goaltender attire and was in front of a little goal. It was sooooo cute. And there was also another boy, maybe a freshman in college, wearing a shirt that said 'Michigan Hockey,' that was in roller hockey pants and the other pair of skates I almost got. Later, his friend came and was fully dressed in goaltender attire with his own personalized (club) jersey and pads. Later, my cousin Chris showed up to give me a post-christmas and belated birthday present... the Angels socks that I wanted that he gave me dad and uncle for christmas. He aslo told me I would be the first to get the Angels slippers once they were in. Anyway, I gave him my spare stick and we slapped around the two pucks I brought for a half hour until I had to leave. It was starting to get dark out and the lights were on in the rink and it reminded me of night time band practices with the stadium lights on... oh yeah, there were stoner skateboarding kids there and I was hitting the boards with the puck so hard that when they walked by on the outside of the boards, one kid jumped out of his skin and ducked. It was funny.

Frolov shoving the blade of his stick up Armstrong's practice jersey. Frolov absolutely loves attention, and it's adorable... he's like a child!
Wow, Jeff Giuliano and Jack Johnson... wow, that's all I can really say. Everytime if happen to think of you, it's this picture :) And knowing Anze is still bigger! And Giuliano os only 5'9" and 200-something lbs.
Damn! Hottest goaltender I've ever seen... Dan Cloutier, and I got to see him in person :) I have personal pictures
I got this picture of Kopi on an iPod skin. Ashley got it for me for my birthday and it's totally awesome!
What did I say about the attention?... I just can't get over how adorable he is though. I really tried to get a picture of him at the game but he was moving around too much. I hope his groin injury gets better... I don't want him to have surgery after the season! :(
posted by Katie @ 8:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links