2.22.2008
I went to the Kings Game!!! We won!!!!!!
I went to the Kings and Blues game last night and didn't get home until after midnight. Surprisingly I wasn't really tired at all at school today, but I am sick and that kinda made me a little lethargic. Anyway, back to the game

When I first saw Kopi come out onto the ice, I was so excited. I was extremely quiet at first and then I called Ashley and the more I saw Kopi and the closer he came I started to cry, I was sooooooooo happy to get to see him in person. He is adorable in pictures but he's even more amazing in real life... and he's huge! I mean, I knew he was big but actually seeing him right there in front of me (especially when he came to the boards in front of us) was absolutely amazing. Ivanans was big too, especially next to Dallman, it makes Dallman look like a child... and Dallman is 5'11" and 195 lbs. Thornton got in a fight, which was really cool too see, and Ivanans looked completely evil (but in a hot way) when he was jabbing his stick into the others guys' gut. He's so hot though, even without his front tooth. The guy at the end of our row proposed to his wife on the Jumbo-Tron and Frolov got a hat trick. I also correctly predicted the Kings first goal... Second period and I kept saying 'Kopi's gonna get a goal! Kopi's gonna get a goal!' and a few second after that, Anze tipped it in. I screamed I was sooooo happy. He did a really cute liittle victory dance thing too on his skates. Anyway, that's just some of the stuff that happened. I have some select pictures posted below.
Anze Kopitar taking the face-off

Lubomir Visnovsky!!! Sooo cute in person

Handzus taking the face-off, also very big


I wanted my dad to take this. He was like "all you're going to see is his butt," and I said, "so?"


He might be chewing a little on his mouthguard. It gave me the chills whenever he looked at me through the glass. I could feel like that forever... *sigh*
Brad Stuart (#6) and Kopi fighting for the puck

Ivanans... this was near the time when I noticed the size difference between him and Kevin Dallman
I was in a hurry to take this, I needed to be prepared for a check right here... prepared because they hit HARD
Dan Cloutier, amazing goaltender and pretty cute


Giuliano, this isn't that bad of a picture considering he was skating by


Visnovsky with Ivanans talking to the referee

Ivanans in practice taking shots on goal


I like the mob of Kings in the back :)


St. Louis Goaltender Manny Legace... he played in the All-Star Game!!!


Giuliano, Army, and Kopi


Preissing and Kopitar

Ivanans stretching in the background


Kopitar down on the ice... he was stretching but I think here he is talking to someone on the bench


Stretch dude!



Trees near the Staples Center


Yay! Finally there! We kept going in circles


First time seeing the ice!
View from my seat...
You can see me sitting way down there in my Kopitar jersey





posted by Katie @ 3:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links