2.18.2008
New skates!
So for my birthday, I could either have gotten a game-used Kopitar stick or nice hockey skates. I was stressing over it for a while, but I knew my chances of a stick weren't the highest. Plus they are super expensive and there isn't even a guarantee that they even have one from Kopitar. So I opted for the skates, I'll get more use out of them and they resembles Anze's roller hockey skates, only mine are CCM brand and his are Nike Bauer. I took some pics of them below. They are going to take some time to get used to, especially with the standard High-low wheels, but for $109 they are really nice.

On my feet

My new skates, the box, and my stick


Here you can see the high-low wheels... 80 mm in the back, two 76mm in the middle, and a 72mm in the front. It's supposed to help keep you from falling backwards and keeps you on your toes!


Old skates (technically my dad's) without the laces. Mine came with the black ones but I switched them out for the old white ones.


Nice aluminum wheel chassee, makes them a whole lot lighter


My skates vs. Kopi's. They are similar (that's why I liked them) but not the same.

Another note (for my Kopi)... I hope you get well really soon. I don't want you to be sick. If you miss tonight's game in order to get better, please do. I don't want you out for Thursday. Please, please, please, please get well very soon. All us Kings fans are hoping you (and the rest of the guys) battle through this quickly. I don't wanna miss you on Thursday.

posted by Katie @ 5:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links