3.16.2008
Hot hockey player at my rink!!!


I went to the rink this morning, well, around noon. I wanted to get up early, like 7, and go down for an hour or two but I didn't even wake up until 9:30. Anyway, when I got there (Ashley didn't want to go), there were 6 or 7 guys in their twenties that were just finishing up a scrimmage. But I wasn't quite sure so I asked them if there was a game and they said no. They were in spandex-type outfits with t-shirts (A lot like Kopitar below). They totally reminded me of the group in the picture below. It's immediately what I thought of.
Yeah, that's basically the bunch I saw. Too bad Kopi wasn't there. But one of the guys didn't leave with the rest of them. He stayed at the rink and was extremely good. He was flicking the puck around like it was nothing, and he was really hot. He had Tory's hair, kinda an Ivanans face, and Kopi's arms. He was totally showing off the entire time, and the second I stepped off the bench, I was making my usual warm-up lap, when I fell flat on my ass. I sat there for a few seconds, and luckily the hot guy didn't see it. But generally when I fall (which I don't surprisingly do often), it always looks something like this (scroll down).




Exact same layout whenever i fall... and I think I make a similar expression on my face, and me and Jack both fall on the same side of our asses. But it's all good. I didn't actually talk to the hot guy, but when I was leaving, I was walking right outside the boards near the corner when the hot guy slapshot-ed his puck straight at the boards where I was. It scared the shit out of me, and that's not the first time I've been purposely scared by a puck on the boards.
I found this picture of Nagy. I miss him playing, there are only a couple of guys with numbers in the 40's right now, and I already have my 41 (Ivanans) but I want my 47 (Nagy) back! He's congratulating LaBarbera here because the purple team won. The white team had to do sprints because they lost.
I love this picture. Lubo is always so happy. He never looks angry, sad, or upset. No matter what he is always smiling. And his eyes are amazing (they are a bright blue).
This guy is Scott Thornton, number 27. Now, I know he looks old, but he isn't actually that old. I think he's younger than Tory, he just looks old because of the beard. Anyway, he has an awesome body. I saw him shirtless when MadTV did a skit involving a few of the Kings (I mentioned it in a previous post). I just thought I share this picture. I liked it, I think because of the shoulder pads and the way he has his stick
Another example of Alexander Frolov's constant need for attention. I think it'd be really fun to hang out with him because he's got so much energy. And I can't help but think how adorable he is... and I totally saw his brother at the game! That was pretty awesome...



One other note... HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY BRIAN WILLSIE!!! (Kings forward #21)



Brian Willsie and a fan...

posted by Katie @ 5:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links