3.15.2008
Various pictures and just whatever
My Anze Kopitar PeeWee Card will be coming in the mail really soon... all the way from Canada!
I'm so glad we only have a week of school left and then two weeks of Spring Break! Yeah! I'm not going to the beach or anything, instead i'm going to the snow, up in Utah.


Yesterday, when I was recalling my day, I forgot to mention what my dad did at dinner. We went to Red Robin and there was a 10 minute wait so my dad put our name in. He was trying really hard not to laugh when he came over to us and he said we had to wait to find out why he was laughing... well, when it was time for us to be seated, they called "Kopitar, party of 4" and my dad was laughing. It flew right over my head and I was like, 'oh, that's not us, how many more people are in front of us.' I realized what my dad did when he followed the waitress after they called 'Kopitar.' It was so random, he never does stuff like that... He said he was hoping I'd get all excited and think that Kopi was at the restaurant. I didn't, I knew it wasn't him because he was on a plane flying from Tennessee to Minnesota.


I ran across this picture of Jordan Staal when I was searching for pictures of Anze. I liked it, so I saved it. He's on the cover of one of the NHL video games and was named the MVP of the All-Star game.


^^ Jordan Staal^^


This was too cute to not mention. Sully (Patrick O'Sullivan) with a fan. They are both missing the same teeth, only, the kids' will grow back

Captain of the Detroit Red Wings, best team in the NHL and has clinched a playoff spot. He's one of the hottest team captains out there... next to Sidney Crosby, who is only 17 days older than Kopi (Sidney 08.7.1987 and Anze 08.24.1987). Nicklas Lidstrom (above) has amazing eyes. I noticed them first either when the Kings played Detroit or in the All-Star Game

Here's a picture of Sidney without his shirt on (Google his name under images and there are quite a few different pictures of him missing his shirt)



I found another one. This is Ladisalv Nagy #47 who is out with an injury (probably groin, but I haven't checked) I really heart Nagy and I'm bummed i didn't get to see him at the game :(

posted by Katie @ 7:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links