4.12.2007
So I don't REALLY wanna burn it...
Today was so scary because after school, Ashley and I were outside and then there was this HUGE gust of wind. It blew over some trees in ceramic pots and a box or two AND I couldn't walk. You know those dreams where you're trying to get away so you attempt to run but you don't go anywhere? It was like that. Once I got into my garage I had to hold onto the track that the garage door itself was connected to.

I returned that book that Carne let me borrow and while I was there I wrote down the due dates for the next three chapters, which he claims "Is the rest of the year." Then I asked him about what we'd be doing after the AP test and about the 'history of whatever' and he got really mad because of the teacher that "Stole" his idea. I told him I had that teacher last year and we did that project and how Georgina and I did the history of High Heels. He says that she even took the exact curriculum and everything! While were were walking towards the office together he was telling me about how we were gonna watch movies too. I asked him which ones but he said "it's a secret" and then put his finger to his lips and went "shh."

The bad part is, after that, when I was down near the parking lot with Ashley, Ashley suddenly asked me if I liked him as much as I did Chicken. I was confused why she'd asked that. I don't like him like I liked Chicken, but Ashley said I was looking at him the same way I would look at Chicken and she never noticed the 'look' when I talk to anyone else. That scared me. But now it's started to make me think...
posted by Katie @ 5:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links