3.27.2007
Creepy Dreams
I had this really creepy dream last night. It's been haunting me ever since (even though it's only been maybe 7 or 8 hours). Kaplow, a disclaimer for you before you continue to read: I DID NOT ENJOY IT! So this is what I remember...

I was back in 3rd period AP US with Sarah (the "Bulldozer" wasn't there) and we were waiting outside for the teacher. He doesn't show up so the security comes and lets us in and all of a sudden his classroom is at the end of the hall (closest to the gate and office) and it's a really big computer lab (well, bigger than normal anyway). So Sarah and I sit in the back row along the wall opposite the door (the room was the opposite shape than normal... kinda... it's hard to explain, but just go along with me here). I take my iPod outta my ears and shove it in my backpack along with my sweatshirt. Then the teacher comes in. Now, let me divert from the story a little. Kaplow, remember that hideous red and white striped shirt he has? Well, I'm gonna make a reference to it in a minute. Back to the story. So the teacher comes in and he has our STAR Testing stuff for us. But it is actually an ICE for HIS class. Anywho, he goes around passing them out and Sarah and I are just talking and not really paying attention to the teacher. The he calls Sarah to go talk to him and I look up to see if I can hear what he's saying when I notice what he is wearing. Here's were the reference to the shirt comes in. He was wearing only a pair of boxers that looked exactly like that shirt! I felt bad for Sarah... I dunno why though. So she comes back and sits down again and I start talking notes on the DBQ/ICE thing he gave us. Then he goes around and starts writing things on peoples papers. He put an 8 on mine in blue ink. I looked at him asked asked what it was for. He said something but you know how in dreams people talk and you understand but you can't hear anything? Well, that's what happened. He tries to take my paper and collect it with everyone elses but no one has really even started. So I bribed him to let me keep mine and he let us keep the DBQ/ICE thing for another minute or two and then wrote a 10 on mine. Then he collected them and that's all I can remember.

Him in boxers... there is no word to describe it, only a sound. But I don't know how to spell that sound. It's somewhere between yuck, eww, gross, bur (like when you're cold) and a shiver. It's quite disturbing. I still twitch thinking about it.

Wow, that explanation of that dream was long. Point is, if you didn't read the whole thing, Carne was in candy-cane striped boxers in the computer lab... And I got an 18/20 on my DBQ (according to what he wrote). Creepy.
posted by Katie @ 11:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links