3.13.2007
What's so funny about Flappers?
Japanese Aggression in Manchuria
*AP US History Book Picture of the Day*

So, it's been a while, I know. But I had the SAT on saturday, then I went to the mall, and the next day I spent playing with my M 16... only it's an M 16 airsoft gun. I have a pistol too. Carne finds Flappers hilarious, the sub left our class to go to his car today in spanish, oh, and I had a test in AP US today. But at least I finished... early! OH OH OH OH OH! And Ian Ziering in gonna be on Dancing with the Stars season 2!


First, the SAT. It took 5 hours, and only two five minute breaks in between. There was a guy there that looked EXACTLY like Ian Ziering... I thought that was ironic. But I felt a whole lot more comfortable when I was taking the SAT because the classroom I was in happened to be an AP US History class... There was still stuff written on the board from the day before, they're on Ch 33 and a DBQ is due for them. ADDITIONALLY, the test administrator set a Pearls book under MY desk the whole time (to mark the beginning of a new package of bookloets and answer documents) so I felt a little security there because of the messy, yet slightly recognizable room conditions, plus it reminded me of Carne which made me feel better. AND ONLY ONE WING OFF FROM CHICKEN'S CLASS!

Yesterday, Carne was going over some terms and the charts we were to have finished and "Flappers" was one of the words he asked. Sven asked if they were like back-in-the-day prostitutes and for some reason, Carne started CRACKING UP! No one was quite sure why but we kinda laughed along too. Then, Carne was able to find his words and say "I'm just picturing all you're great-great grandmothers... as prostitutes." Everyone was grossed out. And what was worse, he continued to laugh and giggle about it until the end of class! I mean, this was almost as funny as Carne pretending to be the Wal-Mart greeter with a walker. Now I'm slightly curious if maybe he has some creepy and secret obsession with really really old prositutes. Maybe he needs some counseling. Kaplow could be possibly slightly by chance good kinda for that... maybe.


Next Monday starts the beginning another season of Dancing with the Stars. I never watched it before, but now I am interested because not only is Joey (yeah, from N'Sync) on it, but so is Billy Ray Cyrus (Hannah Montana's dad) and... IAN ZIERING! My uncle met him and says he's kinda a jerk but who cares, he's still kinda cute. So I'm excited for that. Ian was on the old show Beverly Hills, 90210.





^^Joey^^







^^Billy Ray Cyrus (Hannah Montana's Dad)^^



^^IAN ZIERING^^



Hmm, Kaplow? Does he resemble anybody to you?

posted by Katie @ 7:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links