3.01.2007
KISSES... for carne?
I'm not quite sure why I picked this... It reminded me of a certain someone
*AP US History Book Picture of the Day*


Marcello wasn't here today... so I am going to finish our powerpoint tonight... just in case he forgets tomorrow. He's smart and super sweet so I don't think he'll forget. And I KNOW he doesn't realize how cute he is.

I saw Beach in the office this morning. I was gonna talk to him, but he was signing some papers and I didn't want to disturb him. I'm glad his knee is doing better. He hasn't been limping lately.

Carne's class was somewhat interesting today. We were all talking and he said we were all a bunch of monkeys, our mouths were always moving. Then someone got mad and was like "first we're CAMPERS, then we're CRITTERS, and now we're monkeys!?" and the Carne started laughing and said "It's a big zoo!"

Later in class, some kid bumped the picture on the back wall and I guess it fell off the hook and some girl was yelling "CARNE! CARNE! CARNE!" trying to get his attention. When he finally looked, he saw the kid trying to hang the picture back up on the wall and yelled "BROWN!!!" (I think that's the kids' last name) but he wasn't really mad at him.

After class, Kaplow came to me and was like "you have to see the broken window!" so I was like "... okay..." and then when I saw the window I noticed it was tempered glass. Meaning that when it cracked, it spider-webbed out everywhere. When it's tempered, you can actually pluck out ht little individual pieces of glass and not have the entire window collapse.

THEN, Kaplow asked me if I would kiss him. I'm like, "kiss who?" and she did this weird eye thing like she didn't want to say his name but then said "carne." I wanted to know where she wanted to know if I would kiss him but she was avoiding the question. She just automatically assumed I wanted to. To tell you the truth, I WOULD kiss him... On the cheek? Sure. On the mouth? Why not? Make-out with him? HELL NO! I care about him as a friend... even though Kaplow doesn't understand that I would kiss him 'as a friend.' The guy's a goober and I love him to death, but would I want to marry him? No. Would I date him? No.

I was thinking about something today that had to do with him and ever since I first heard SOMEONE talking about it, I can't seem to get it out of my head and every time I think about it I giggle to myself because, well, never mind that.
posted by Katie @ 3:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links