2.26.2007
Carne Came Back on my Birthday!!!!!!
Preston Brooks Caning (with a cane) Charles Sumner
*AP US History Book Picture of the Day*




Yes, so, Today is my "LEGAL" birthday, even though I celebrated it yesterday. That was fun... And Carne came back today! YAY! He looked exhausted though, the story he told us about his surgery was funny. You wanna hear the story he told us? My class that is? Okay, I'll tell you



Back in August, I guess some guy on our football team was running (this was during football practice) and he was only wearing his helmet, no other pads I guess. I am told that this guy was really skinny, I think of someone like Tim... Anywho, he was running and Carne took a step backwards and didn't see the kid. Well, the kid was going too fast to stop so he head-butted Carne in his shoulder (I'm assuming... since that's where the surgery was). Apparently it didn't hurt him too bad until just recently. Someone in class today asked him why he didn't get it fixed until now and Carne had the cutest reaction... He slouched a little bit, with his left arm just hanging in his ginormous sling, and gave the puppy-dog look to the class... then he said quietly "Because I'm (too) stuborn." Boy, that got the whole class cracking up. I turned around and looked at Jennifer and she was smiling. But I thought it was cute... in an 'awe, I really care about you but I don't LOVE you' kind of way.



Later in class, he was getting excited and he swung his good arm around to point towards the way to get to Russia (going across the Pacific) and he swung his arm so fast the he hurt his bad shoulder. He realized what happened and was like "Ow" and then class started laughing again.



Rachel tried to bribe him to let us see his surgery video, claiming "We want to see the HISTORY of your shoulder"... I thought it was kinda funny. But he wouldn't let us. He night show us a video! One about history, but he said he didn't want us getting too excited baout it yet. He was still able to drink this though!






I like this guy... He's cool!

I though that he looked like Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters

posted by Katie @ 6:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links