3.23.2007
The World is a RAINBOW! and i miss carne... ALREADY!
Hoover on No-Speaking-Terms with FDR
*AP US History Book Picture of the Day*
The only reason I picked this picture for the day was because it was on that video that I got to watch today in Carne's class.
Still no Canadian gift for Kaplow. I saw Steve the UPS Guy today and he didn't have anything for me today. But he bleached his hair... he does it every year near spring/summer.
I wore my Luke Carnesecca shirt today... the one Kaplow made me for my birthday... But I wore an Angels jersey over it... it was still see-through though.
Yesterday, Ashley and I were bored so after it rained, we took a bunch of pictures, including the awesome double rainbow. The one on the bottom was so big, I couldn't get it all in one shot. It was a full and complete rainbow! So I have those pictures below.
I already miss Carne... I don't really wanna go on break, but then again I do. I just don't like not being able to see Carne for two weeks. It's gonna bother me. But when we get back he'll hopefully be sling-free. I think he might have a doctors appointment today (after school of course) because he mentioned something about wanting to not wear the darn thing after today.



Pictures are below... including the rainbow...


It looks like some tropical island sunset... it's actually my neighbors small palm tree looking up at the sky from underneath. Cool though, huh!




Our mailbox. I'm number 7... Seriously!




Neat, once again. Zoomed in on the trees behind the people's house at the very top of the street. The top of their house it barely cut out of frame.





Most of the rainbow. Can you see the double one about 3/4 of an inch above the full one?




It was awesome how bright it was. None of it is photoshoped. Ashley has pictures like this too on her camera.






posted by Katie @ 3:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links