4.11.2007
...but then I realized it was my history teacher!...
I'll have a better blog tomorrow but the picture I WAS gonna put up wasn't scanned because our Photoshop was acting up.

The DBQ today was horrible, but I don't think I did tremendously bad, other than the fact that I didn't mention The Depression (I realized that when i was writing my conclusion paragraph). Then, to make matters worse, I found out in my next class that I have an In Class Essay TOMORROW! Two essays in two days... ON THE WEEK OF FRIDAY THE 13TH. But on Friday the 13th I'm gonna go with Ashley and Kaplow to see Disturbia after school. I'm so excited!

Oh yeah! I got a magazine in the mail today and there was this funny embarrassing moment in it. I think Kaplow will find it funny. It's called "BUTT DOUBLE"

"'My best guy friend and I have this joke where we'll sneak up and pinch each other. One day between classes I saw him in the hall. So I crept up behind him and pinched his butt pretty hard. He jumped and turned around, but then I realized it wasn't my friend--it was my history teacher! He looked at me like I was crazy.'"

That would suck if something like that ever happened to me... but then again, I don't think I'd be pinching any of my guy friends' butts. Specifically, I wouldn't wanna pinch ANDREW'S butt. Eww. I dunno how that girl just pinches the poor guy as a joke. It sounds like they are more than just friends.
posted by Katie @ 6:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links