4.10.2007
Weird Week?
I dunno why he calls them Pearls...
*(closely related to the) AP US History Book Picture of the Day*


Monday started off very interesting... Tuesday, pretty much the same. So let's start with the beginning of the day.



I drove to school and waited for Ashley and Kaplow in my normal spot in the hall. I wanted to finish my Spanish homework from the night before, but I couldn't figure out any good sentences (15 sentences using Spanish vocab.). I wanted to say that "My computer is slow" but I didn't know how to say "slow" in Spanish, and apparently neither does Kaplow... or Ashley, but she's in ASL anyway. So then I see Carne walk by. He looks at me and says hi, like always, and then I decided to ask him if he knew how to say "slow" in Spanish... He paused for a moment, then told me he had no clue.



In Psych, we watched a video that was recorded off the Discovery Health/Education channel!



In math, Mr. White's phone went off. He has the same phone as me and Carne so when it rang, it scared me because I thought it was mine. He has the "Cackle" for his ring tone. No joke Kaplow, Me, Carne, and White all have somebody cackling for a ring tone. I never use it though.



Triana broke a test tube in Chem today... she's almost worst than Jennyphone when it comes to labs... either too clumsy or too much of a perfectionist neat-freak.



In Carne's class, he told us this super long story about Hitler and I was listening so hard (if that's possible) that I think I was forgetting to blink so in the middle of his story I could feel my eyes getting red and puffy and watery. I hope it didn't look like I was crying! Rachael dropped her water bottle on the floor and Carne had to bend down and pick it up for her (she was too lazy... BITCH!) and I thought he was gonna hurt himself. It was really hard for him to get back up too. He he was bending down, you could he him squeaking! Okay, so I think it was just his belt or something... but the class thought it was hilarious. And when I walked into his class, he was listening to "Yaweh" by U2 really loud. I was the first one in the class so I sat down to get out my stuff and I was singing and humming along to the song. I really like that song... Speaking of that, I should put that CD in my car. Anywho, you know the pig that hangs above his desk? Well, he said that he doesn't turn it on until a certain day. He said, "I have a certain day for that. There's a lesson plan that goes along with it and everything." And He pulled his pants up a lot today.



In English, we spent half the class talking about that 5th grade class that was left alone for 30 minutes in Tennessee. My teacher said that during the 30 minutes, 2 fifth graders had sex, 2 more were 'fondling' each other, and one was a 'look-out.' The rest of the class was watching the fifth graders screw each other. That is one messed up bunch of 5th graders if you ask me.



After school, I went back to see Carne to talk to him about a more narrow topic on TR for my English History Paper. I think I'm gonna go with TR and his Conservation of the Nature. I have to have a thesis in a question form though... Carne had me take home one of the Pearls books (picture of the day) since I need primary sources. Carne also pointed out that those books have questions in them before each of the readings. So I'm gonna look at that tonight. While I was in there, he reached into his pants pocket a couple of times and then finally pulled out his cell phone. "What Luke?" he started. I could hear Luke talking but I couldn't really understand. Then Carne was like, "WHAT!?" and then Luke started talking some more. "Do you have practice today?" Carne asked him. Luke said more and then Carne finished with "Okay, then we're gonna hafta go home and get your junk." Ashley could have sworn he said "jock" not "junk." I'm 99% sure it was "junk."



So that's a typical day, yesterday was still weirder...
posted by Katie @ 4:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links