4.08.2008
Hockey Junk Update
I thought I should do an update on some of my hockey gear. I just ordered the 72" (4'X6') PVC goal with the Pro-style top shelf, made by Mylec, as shown below... I should be getting it in around 2 weeks.





Another thing I just ordered is a pair of hockey socks for the new shin guards I picked up (to be talked about shortly). I could have gotten a solid-colored pair, but for the same price why shouldn't I get Los Angeles Kings colored ones. I would have preferred the white and purple away socks to go with my jersey but they didn't have my size, and they didn't have practice socks to go with my practice jersey, so I opted for their home socks. The black with the purple (not the purple with the black). They are the back pair in the picture below. The black and white ones are from when Gretzky was there...
Below are the same shin guards I got. Kopitastic bought some of her gear at Play It Again Sports so I dragged Ashley with me and we checked out their prices. The guy there, Tod(d), was super helpful and he actually knew what he was talking about. He sized me and fit me to the right pair and size and unfortunately I'm a 14 inch... and that's where the price jumps. I'm right in the bottom of the Adult sizes. If I was just one size smaller for just about everything I could fit in the Junior and prices would be lower. I also talked to him about whether he's hiring. He was real cool about it and told me just to type something up on Microsoft. So that's what I did, I just need to take it in.

They are really cozy and keep my legs warm too! It's fun to wear them in the house and slide all over the carpet. They'd be great for Mini Shini in the house :) Along with the pucks below. I picked up 3 orange ones in Utah. They are rubber but they are hollow and air-filled or cotton-filled. They still hurt though when they are wrist-shot directly at your collarbone.
Kopi leaves for Slovenia tomorrow. He has a grueling 13 hour and 35 minute flight, plus a 9 hour time jump. So if he leaves tomorrow at 2:45 pm on April 9th, he will arrive in Ljublijana around 1:15 pm the next day. I will miss him being in SoCal with me, let alone the same country or continent.
posted by Katie @ 7:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links