4.03.2008
Falling for Jack
I've been meaning to go to www.rbk.com and test out the customizable shoes so I finally did. Here is my Los Angeles Kings shoe I designed. I believe it is just a couple dollars over 100 so I think I could get a pair with my birthday money.


I couldn't help it :) Kopitar wouldn't fit (it was 1 letter too big) so I could have either put Anze or Kopi... you can see which one I went with.
I also "iced" the bottom, so now it actually says LA Kings in their font. I like the little NHL logo inset at the bottom, that may be my favorite part.

Sully and Jack in the background. When I first saw this picture I thought it was Photoshopped but it is only the lines of the building in the back that make it seem so.
Ladislav Nagy! When I see Michael Johns on American Idol I immediately think of this guy. Sometimes I don't even remember Michael's name because I always call him Nagy. Bummer I didn't get to see Nagy at my game because he is injured but he did skate a little at a recent practice. I dunno how he got injured, I just know it was around Christmas time I think.
I love this picture of Scotty. Pictured left to right is Scott Thornton (Thorty #27), Rob Blake (Blakey #4), Michael Cammalleri (Cammy #13), and Lubomir Visnovsky (Lubo or Visna # 17). Cammy is my height and is actually shorter than Lubo.

I'm so proud of Anze. He has made it so far since the start of LA Kings Madness, just look at how many rounds he has won. Now he is in the final 2 and is against Luc Robitaille. I heart them both and I'll be happy no matter who wins, but you know I have to vote for Kopi all the way.
Okay, I'm getting sucked into the Jack Johnson thing. I am finding myself falling more and more for him and I dunno why. I don't know how I even really started to like him, I swear I can't remember. Though I do know what has been a big reinforcement for it... Fear Factor Live, February 24, 2008. Haha, yeah. And Giuliano too :)
#21 Brian Willsie. He was the first guy I paid attention to when I focused on my first hockey game (on TV, it's the one that my sister went to). I only saw the Will- on it and was excited that there was someone with a name close to Willits. I mean, Willits, Willsie, they are close. Anyway, here he is with his son who is currently occupying himself by sticking his fingers in his dad's mouth.
Dang Jack... I think this is right from when he was drafted. He came from Michigan... Jack is on the left, Blakey on the right, I dunno who that is in the middle.
Jack sure looks like he wants to get into that cold water... it is the middle of November 2007.


posted by Katie @ 2:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links