10.15.2007
Speedway Kicks Ass
Yesterday when i was driving back from the movies, I guess my uncle called me but i was talking to Ashley on speaker because she said something fell out of the sky (well, she was driving in her car in front of me, so technically it might be the roof, not the sky) and hit her on the head. Anyway, I called my uncle after I got home and I think he called just to talk because he as bored or something. He was telling me about some more updates on his site and how he's going through methanol withdrawals... HA! me too. But I told him that I saw the Riders Page on his site because he had updated some more guys and apparently he used the picture that he took of Ashley, me, and Lil Animal from when we went to Speedway on September 29th. I giggled when I saw it because I was like "Hey! everyone who sees this site will be able to see part of my ear or arm standing right next to Lil Animal!" So that was exciting. He also used a cool picture that he took with his nice camera where the background is blurred but Lil Animal was perfectly clear. If you wanna take a look at the site, it's still under construction but here's the link: *edited 10.20.2007*

Ooh! Kaplow, you wanted to know about Lil Animal's marital status and if he had kids or whatever and I found this site that answered that question: http://www.speedwaybikes.com/rw/ujimmyfishback.htm

I would put up a screenshot but Blogger isn't letting anyone post pictures at the moment. My next post will have screenshots of the Jimmy Fishback one

*I want a dirt Coke* :(
posted by Katie @ 8:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links