9.15.2007
70 Odd Questions
70 Odd Questions

70 Odd Questions
What is your middle name? Lynn

What color is your mailbox? Light blue/Grey

Are you single? Yep

Have you ever hit a deer? No, but I was with my dad when he almost hit one

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? yes

What color is your room? white

Do you have a small driveway? I guess

Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? Nope

What do you do first in the morning? go pee

What brand is your printer? HP Photosmart

Do you enjoy fighting with people? not really

Is your hair naturally straight or curly? way straight

Who was your kindergarten teacher? I had 3: Ms. Jensen, Ms. O., and Ms. something (I can't remember)

What is your ringtone? for the people I don't have a specific group for, it's the little girl singing from the beginning of Monster House

Are you taller than your mom? yes

What curse word do you say the most when your pissed? I dunno, I don't really curse when I'm mad, I just call people names

Are you God? um... no

Do you like someone? yeah

Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? yes

Does anything hurt on your body right now? my left wrist

Do you often cry during a movie? not really

Last phone call you received? um... Ashley?

Last text message? Ashley, and the boys from "Psych"

Do you hate your life? no

Do you get mad easily? depends

What is your biggest pet peeve? hypocracy

Are you cold? no

Do any of your friends have kids? no

Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? yeah, the lady that just moved in across the street has a little girl and had a baby shower today for a boy

Who should pay on the first date? split

How many years older than you are you willing to date? depends on the guy (ex. Tory: 19 yrs, 8 months, 27 days older)

Do you have any friends? yeah

Do you have any mean friends? kinda

What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? burnt orange or brown

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? I think I might have

Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? if there was something o catch me underneath

Have you ever contemplated suicide? No, what the hell kind of questions are these?

Do you scratch your ears? when they're itchy

Who was the last person to hug you? I think (not counting any family) it was Josh B.

What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? American Eagle baby!

How tall are you? 5' 8 3/4"

What is the closest green object? My shirt I'm wearing, but if that doesn't count, then my can of Mountain Dew

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you? Ryan, they tell me all the time I was suppossed to be a Ryan

Do you want to have kids? yes

What is the brightest color you're wearing?my shirt, bold green

Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have? Andrew

Who do you hate the most right now?no one

What kind of car do you want? Bikini-top Jeep

What is your favorite video game? Star Wars Battlefront II

Do you like your dad? yeah

Do you have any TV shows on DVD? The only ones I consider to be mine is my House M.D. seasons 1 and 2, season 3 to come for Christmas probably

Are you wearing make-up? No

Do you have a tattoo? No

Have you ever broken a pinata? yeah

What time is it right now?16:00 27 (4 pm and 27 seconds)

Do you know how to draw? not good

Who loves orange soda? Kel from Nickelodeon's "Kenan & Kel"

Who did you last IM? Kaplow, who I haven't been able to get a hold of for a week!!!

Do you work a lot of hours? Don't work

Where were you in the last 24 hours? at home

Who was the last person that called you? Ashley

Is there anything you regret? if there was could I tell you?

Do you know where your family name originated from?Okalhoma... :)

Is there an animal that creeps you out? Millipedes

What is your favorite color ON A CAR? green (either dark or bright lime/olive)

Do you use digital or film cameras? Digital

Do you own an iPod? Yep, 30 gig limited edition U2 video iPod

Have you ever been on a charter bus? Serval times

Do you like going to water parks? Yes! I just went to one for the first time with Ashley about a month ago and saw a look-a-like lockhart look-a-like and a guy that I almost (and should have) fallen on that resembled Nathan Lyon
posted by Katie @ 3:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links