9.13.2007
Tory Belleci 007? and surveys
I thought this picture was just soooooo cute of Tory

Okay, so I decided that a few times a week I'm gonna fill out one of those survey things like Luke does and post it on here... so here's the first one:

1.Would you chew gum after someone else already has? Um.. no
2. What song describes your relationship status? I dunno
3. How much does your dog weigh? 44 lbs.
4.Are you a heart breaker, or the broken heart? I've been bopth before
5. Ever been skinny dipping? can't say that I have
6. Earrings or necklace? I have earrings in today
7. Who have you talked to most today? Ashley or Jennyphone
9. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest too u? Andrew (Johannes)
10. Color of your shirt? Light grey heather
11. How many years have you taken a language? I'm in my 3rd year, unfortunately
12. Who’s on speed dial 2? Ashley
13. What color is your background on your computer mainscreen? dark cool colors... it's a picture of me at the Angel game
14. Do you wish on 11:11? Don't make wishes
15. Good advice if you ever go camping? Always have plenty of water
16. Are you A BAD influence? I wouldn't really think so
17. What color are your eyes? blue
18. Would you rather have your name or ur siblings name? Mine
19. Would you do anything for someone? sure
20. Have you ever been called a bitch? By Kaplow quite a few times
21. Favorite color? GREEN!!!
22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer? Only these kind :)
23. What song is on? none
24. Are your grades good? yeah, for the most part, never failed a class
26. Would you date anyone on your friends list? Hell yeah! TORY!!!
27. Does your best friend have a myspace? yup
28. Whose page did you visit last?I think it was Grant Imahara's, or Tory's
29. Last time you went out to lunch? i don't remember
30. Do you watch the Gilmores? Used to, but I think my mom still does
31. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson? sure
32. Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.? I have seen it before, that's all
33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s? I don't own any, but I have a few songs
34. Which radio stations are your favorites? KIIS, KATY FM and AM 710 for the Angel games
35. Are you a Lost fanatic? nay
36. Still have pictures of your ex? which one? j/k
37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library? yup
38. Alanis Morsette? who?
39. Do you watch Family Guy? I try to when it's on
40. King of the Hill? Nope
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often? no
43. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car? that's what my sister might say
44. Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one’s home? no
45. Have you ever watched a little kid’s show? yeah
46. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren’t? maybe
47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school? i don't remember, but I know I did something fancy with chalk for a guy in 6th
48. Have you ever liked a boy but didn’t ask her/him out because you were afraid? Definitely
49. Have you ever written a poem or story about your life? yeah, Skaggs class 8th grade
50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but a certain person? I dunno
51. Have you ever liked someone solely because of their appearance? nay, well at least I never really really liked them, I could just say that someone was cute
52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis? not by a long shot
53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? a veces
54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? nope, but I think it'd be cool to go to Africa
55. Do you know how to knit? Better believe it!
56. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover? not right now
57. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in a song? no
58. Do you keep a diary or journal online? isn't this one?
59. When you open your closet, what is the color? dark
60. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone? Coldstone fo sho
61. Physics or chemistry? Chem! I am one of the 3 muskateers in the back who "reads all day" - Mr. Young
62. Earphones or headphones? I say headphones
63. Pink or teal? Teal
64. Earrings or a ring? Ring, less chance of it getting ripped out
65. Commitment or casual dating? depends who it is I am considering for a commitment
66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars? HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY BABY!
67. Fly or road trip? Road trip, I hate flying
68. Starbucks? White Chocolate Mocha Frappe
69. What is your favorite Disney movie? Peter Pan

Right, so that's it. That was fun! Maybe I'll don another little short one...


Scuba dive or skydive: Skydive
Cheat on a test and pass or not cheat and fail: Depends, do I get caught if I cheat?
Lose your sense of sight or lose your ability to hear: Lose my hearing, I'd at least like to be able to SEE Tory
Go to a baseball game or go to a football game: ANGEL GAME!!! (baseball)
Execute Osama Bin Laden or throw him in jail for life: Jail, I hate executions, The Green Mile scarred me for life
Freeze to death or burn to death: Hmm... freeze?
Go to Puerto Rico or Hawaii: Puerto Rico, I've already been to Hawaii
Be hot and dumb or ugly and smart: How about Okay and Average?
Talk over the phone or in person: Person
Paint or draw: depends on my mood
Live in the South or the North: Norths
Shot in the hand or the foot: Foot
Live in an urban area or a suburban area: Rural
Die young when you're in love or die at an old age never having been in love: Yuck, neither
Be a Hollywood star or a famous athlete: Athlete
Be in the Army or the Navy: Navy
Run a mile or swim half of a mile: Swim
Have taken this survey now that it's over or taken another one? I don't understand the awkward wording here...




posted by Katie @ 3:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links