6.08.2007
Mike is AMAZING!!!!!
Let's start this out with yesterday...

I had a dream yesterday morning (like, 3 or 4 in the morning) about the Creepy Guy that checks out girls when they walk by with a hot body but not a hot head and really big feet... Yeah, I know that's a long name. Anywho, it made me really really want to see him again before the end of the school year. Sure, on occassion I'd see him walking around the campus during lunch but I really wanted him as a sub. In third period we had a sub, but it was some creepy Old-Ham guy. So I couldn't get my mind off that dream and it was making my concentration bad (which was also influenced by Meat's underwear situation and Kaplow's infamous claim). So when I was going to fourth period (which is the class we usually have the sub in), Chad came up and Andrea and started shaking her saying "Mike's here! Mike's here!" Andrea didn't really care and I was thinking 'who the hell is Mike?' As I walk by the window, the blinds are closed except for the few crooked ones and I could see someone in a white shirt sitting at the desk. I didn't think it was my regular teacher so I went straight back to my desk, not looking at the teacher, and closed my eyes as I sat down. I turned my body towards the front (while keeping my eyes down) and then slowly looked up and the person. It was him! Apparently the dude's name is Mike, which is kinda nice because I never knew what his name was (he had said it before when he sub-ed for the first time but I didn't really care then). I was so excited. The room was probably a chilly 65 degrees but it felt so hot to me in there. I unzipped my jacket and stuffed it in my backpack, figuring that I'd be looking at the guy anyway and my body temperature would just keep getting higher. Andrea and Melissa complained it was way too cold but I thought it felt fine... just like the guy! :) So that day was exciting. And he smells really good too, I only know this because I was walking behind him/next to him down the stairs. And he's tall, maybe 6'2". I'm not sure though, but perfect for my choice. I figured that'd be the last time I saw him... but I did see him after school too... he was going to the office.


Today, no such luck with the sub :( but I had Carne sign my yearbook. Jennyphone literally tried to rip it out of my hands to see what it said 'cause she was dying to read it. But then she couldn't find the darn page... Anyway, I ended finding it and it is very good-feeliy... and personal to me. And Jennyphone is convinced that it says 'persuadable' aven though I'm pretty sure it's 'personable.' I don't think he'd say I was 'persuadable' anyway.
In case you can't read it and you wanna know what it says, here is the translation:
I will miss your warm smile and personal greeting each morning. It was great having you in class knowing you as a sweet, personable human being.
Best wishes
Carne
Mr. C
posted by Katie @ 2:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links