10.01.2007
#25 Jimmy Fishback "Lil Animal"
Fishback is in bright yellow, in case you didn't know. This is at Industry Speedway when my uncle went. I've only been to the ones at Costa Mesa Speedway. Anyway, that's Lil Animal at the starting line... #25

Look at him pitch it!!! I've seen a few nasty pictures of him when he's crashed, but he's not crashing here... :)


Oh, and here's one of my favorites... No shirt with the leathers hanging down :D and, yet again, the white boxer briefs can be seen just a little underneath. (P.s. I saw him totally take off the leathers COMPLETELY when I was there. He is very comfortable changing around lots of people. I mean, really, standing there in nothin but the briefs...


Oh yes, the night we were there. Ashley... Me... HIM!!!!!! I was planning on getting a picture with him while his leathers were pulled down at his waist and he had no shirt on but I turned around for one second and when I looked back, he was already stripped... So I decided it would be best to wait till he was dressed. After all, it would have been very awkward for me to be standing next to him, me being fully dressed and he being in his skivvies, taking a picture... *(insert Carne smiley face here)*

posted by Katie @ 7:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links