9.18.2007
Nathan Lyon

Okay, since Kaplow thinks that my bloggie was too booooooring, here's an interesting picture. I found it a few months ago on some funny picture website and I thought it was pretty hot... I mean, if the right guy had it...

And in the spirit of Nathan Lyon beginning to film new epsidoes of "A Lyon in the Kitchen" on Friday, I thought I'd put in an email he sent to me:


Katie,

I can assure you that it's me. I check this site at least once a day and have developed some really great relationships with people across the country. Right now it is about 11:45 PM and I am still working on new recipes for season two which I begin shooting in about 10 days! Crazy.I am the only one with he password to the site ... so it's me. I was in Fallbrook a few months ago for a wedding, not too far from your home. Great apples. I might just be making my way down there in a few wekks if all works out for a location. Apple festival?
Seeing tht I have much to do before I go to be tonight I wanted to send a quick answer and thanks ... for taking the time to write, even if you didn't know that it was really me.

Sweet dreams Katie.
Until soon.
Nathan.

I thought it was pretty cool. I had mentioned something to him about Oak Glen and he sent me another response about that and what his producer was planning. Below are some other pictures of Nathan Lyon.




P.S. I will get a picture of the ball Reggie Willits signed for me as soon as we get batteries for the camera, my dad has the good one with him and he's on a hike in the Sierras right now.
posted by Katie @ 6:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links