5.01.2007
Spongebob No Pants
Now that everyone knows what was so disturbing... here's other news.

THE HITCHER CAME OUT ON DVD TODAY! I went to Wal-Mart after school today and picked up the widescreen edition and I finished watching it and all the bonus features. There are some awesome alternate scenes, especially when the Hitcher gets into Grace's motel room and starts touching her and shit... but I pretty uch think they did a good job on mixing and matching to come up with the shot that's in the movie.

When Carne was little and still living in Colorado... This was basically the start to another one of his awesome life stories that don't really go anywhere. He said that because of all the riots and stuff that were happening in the south, he didn't want to go there. He said, "I didn't wanna go to the south. I thought it was scary. I thought I was gonna be attacked by dogs." Also, something that Kaplow had pointed out, I was looking at his legs (again) and she was right! He has small ankles. Be he REALLY makes up for it with his strong calves (not like baby cows... i'm talking about the ones that are connected to your legs). It's just hard to not notice. I was looking at them a lot today.

When ever I see this commercial, I think of Luke, because he likes this commercial. I heard him talking about it and even saw him acting it out in chemistry a few weeks ago!


posted by Katie @ 6:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links