5.02.2007
..."pressing his body against the board..."
"Lips and Butt holes"
Yup, that's my dinner. A long *Meat tube made with intestines and lips and butt holes. Yum! I've had a lot of meat this week. :)
Carne taught us about how JFK called himself a jelly donut. He also taught us about Khrushchev wanting to go to Disneyland but Walt wouldn't let him in because he doesn't like communists. It made Khrushchev cry. Seriously. I just tried looking for the video but I can't find any. Maybe Carne will be nice and let us watch it after the AP Test if he knows where one is.
Meat made the sweetest face today in class. I almost melted. I think his puppy-dog face is more persuading than Tory's... but now that I think about it I don't recall any moments when Tory made the puppy-dog face.
Also, since Jennyphone and I have been discussing our unusual dreams lately, I had a weird one last night; I was at Disney's California Adventure (I seem to be there a lot in many of my dreams) and I was on the second story of a big warehouse building on the lot. There was a window on one side and a door on each adjacent side. There were hooks screwed into the baseboards around the entire room. All the band people were there and I was able to see them outside the window. But I wasn't the only one in the room, Carne was there too. He put me in a 5-point harness (which in my dream was called a 16-point harness but actually had about 50 points to connect to). I lied down on the black tile (or vinyl) floor on my back and he took some white rope and started to connect the points on my harness to the hooks on the baseboards. I remember being told by someone (I think it was Andrew) that once I was harnessed in, two bloodhounds were gonna be let in along with 50 puppies (also bloodhounds). So I was laying down, watching Carne criss-cross rope across the room, and I was almost all the way harnessed in. I remember thinking to myself as I lied there "Gee... I'm laying here on the floor and he's tying me up with ropes and it's just me and him." If you think it sounds kinky... you're probably thinking right... Unfortunately. Anyway, back to my dream. He was wearing a white polo shirt and dark colored shorts, like something he'd wear to school. I was suspended above the floor about a foot by the harness and everything was tied except my right arm... Carne hadn't gotten that far yet. But then the door suddenly burst open and all the baby bloodhounds started rushing in and they jumped all over me and started to lick my face... like all puppies do. Only, the thing was, I was afraid of them. I remember trying to jerk free from my harness with the puppies all over me and then it just cut to me being out of the harness and having no ropes or anything in the room. It just suddenly disappeared (you know how dreams can 'jump around too much'). The only thing that remained in the room was me, Carne, and his backpack. And then the next thing I know I have my arms wrapped tightly around his neck and I'm hugging him. Now, I don't know why but in every single dream I've ever had with him in it, I always run to him and hug him and I don't like letting go. I wanna know why that is... so, please, if you know anything about the meanings of a dream, tell me what the hugging means. So I'm standing there hugging him and he has his arms wrapped really really tight around my waist and (I know this whole thing sounds really stupid) he was holding me really close to his body...
These dreams are psycho... HELP!
And to make things worse, I bet I'm gonna have another dream tonight about something that Kaplow had told a story about earlier. About the whole "waterfall of Chewy Bars" incident and him pressing his body against the board to stop them.
GRRRR!!!!!!!!!
posted by Katie @ 5:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links