10.19.2006
New Email Today! And I talked to Steve the UPS Guy!
Yeah, so, today, I was helping Ashley sort her sand dollars (of which she has probably well over 100) and we saw the UPS guy (Steve) drive down are street and we waved, just like always. When he drove up the street, Ashley yelled to him if he wanted a sand dollar and so he stopped and we talked to Steve for a while. I asked him if anyone had ever told him that he looked like Kiefer Sutherland. He said he had never had anyone tell him that (except for me) but that soneone did say that he looked like Russell Crowe (when his hair was darker because he bleached it a while ago and now it's growing out and just the tips are bleached, and he spikes his hair). I guess he kind of does. Steve has risked his life twice for Ashley and I. One time he was driving up our street and was holding his cell phone in one hand and took the other hand off the steering wheel just to wave at us. The other time was just a few days ago when he was putting on his seatbelt with one hand and waved to us with the other. I remeber that the whole "loving-the-UPS-Guy" thing started. It was when I ordered my trumpet off the internet and he delivered it to me. *sigh*

Anywho (I always thought that was an actual word until Kaplow told me that it wasn't and that she just made it up), I email Chicken the other day and I got a reply back. I swear he can read minds, even when he's not around. Ashley and I have both experienced it multiple times. It's weird (especially the fact that there is something like that in his story and other things that I found/find ironic [to me]). But hopefully I'm going to go see him again after Thanksgiving break. I think my mom will actually let me be dropped off and leave me by myself so I can help him with whatever he needs help with.

After about the 3rd time I read his book, I started catching errors (mostly spelling) and in his email he said that when I see him that he will give me another copy, minus the errors, for free. He wants me to have the correct version.

Well, I'm still just so psyched about talking to the UPS guy today. He's really cute, and tan, and has nice teeth, and hair, and is not married (unless he doesn't wear his ring while he drives), and has a nice personality, and even takes the time to play basketball and football with some of us on my street. Ashley and I should buy him a Christmas present! Yeah!

I need a picture of this "Steve the UPS Guy"
posted by Katie @ 7:08 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 18:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ur ups guy is not hot.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links