9.26.2006

You're all dumb-asses and you either need to ask questions or suck it up and stop bitching.

The guy that reminds me of chicken was wearing a shirt that says "I am the evil twin" on it. It was funny. He gave me a weird look today. Hey! You know who I learned how to spell 'weird' from? It doesn't matter. Just say Chicken, that's your fucking answer to everything I ask.

I can't wait until 'possibly' Thanksgiving break. Not only because I don't have to go to school, but because after that I might be able to get some "Community Service" time in, with a friend. I already have 10 hours, even though it technically should be 11. I haven't thought too deeply about it but I figure that on a 7 like last time I might. That'll be my excuse. Community service... MmmHmm.

I love how my mind works. It's all fucked up and all but I guess the fact that normal things go in my head and they are written out in an "interesting" way is kinda cool. I could be the next Edgar Allen Poe. The same sick and twisted way. I don't know when my story will end, it's over 165 pages and I still have other separate scenes written out that I need to put in at various places when the time is right. Only one other thing I think thinks in the way I do, or at least similar to me, and that's probably rare. If I were to be surveyed by a group of shrinks, they probably might want to sent me away.

If a planet was discovered that it perhaps may be livable on, I would be the first person to volunteer to go live there. As long as I had cable and a TiVo and unlimited supplies of writing paper and pens, I would be perfectly fine to live on my own all by myself forever. Also I would need occasional communication with Chicken just to keep me busy with my writing. Other than that, I'd be perfect.


Oh, BTW, a new
"House" is on tonight, something to help keep me sane and feed me new ideas for my story. A little kid is the patient and I love it where there is a kid in the episode because I want to be a doctor in a hospital somewhere and work in pediatrics. I believe the fact that House has an 18 year old girl who is in love with him makes it more interesting for me too.


Now Playing on my Computer:
  • Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
posted by Katie @ 3:09 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 18:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links