9.15.2006
Boredness
So, I tried typing my Tory fan fic, but it is 160+ pages hand written front and back, and I am only on page 13 typing it. I think I'm going to give up on typing it. If I ever decide to publish it, I'm gonna pay someone to type it for me. I mean, I'm a fast typer, but I type a lot slower when I have to read it while I'm typing.

I talked to one of the boys that are in the process of moving in next door to me. Boy, Jeff's gonna be jealous... one boy is a junior at Chaparral and he's in a band. Cool! But his brother is the onbe I talked to, he's 13. I was riding my scooter around with Nate and Alex and I saw Jared (or Jarrod, I don't know how he spells it) and he was looking kinda loike he wanted to join us, but he was too shy to say anything. So I went over and started talking to him and I think now he feels a lot more comfortable here. I have seen his brother, Seth, but I haven't met him yet. I also talked to their dad and it seemed like he was hinting that I should come over and watch their band practice sometime. He knows I was in band and that I like music and stuff. So hopefully this weekend they will keep bringing thier stuff over and then I can actually meet the guy how's my age (Seth). He is hesh, and Nathan thinks he's Emo, but I like his hair.


Now Playing on my Computer:
  • Nothing, I'm not doing my homework so nothing is playing. but I do have a song stuck in my head, I'm not sure what it's called though.
posted by Katie @ 9:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links