11.06.2007
I had too much Chicken today
I had this dream last night where, one day at lunch, we were sitting in that corner where the principal's outside office door is and the library computer lab wall is (the corner near where Nataly (sp?) sits). I dunno why we were sitting there... but we were. Anywho, I had my back to the student entrance to the activities office when I turn around and Chicken is sitting at a table (dunno why it was in front of the door though) with what I think was my mom and somebody else. I thought to myself (in the dream) 'wow! I never really thought he'd come back to visit!!!' so I was so surprised (and Ashley could care less) so I run over to him and give him a great big hug... I know something happened in between this part and the next part but I can't remember what it was, nothing important anyway.. so the next part... The bell rang and I had to go to 5th period but I was still hanging out with him in the (counselor's?) office so I thought my mom could write me a note so that I wouldn't be late. I turned around to ask her but she magically disappeared somehow so then this whole scene with Chicken and a gun and people running wildly and other things happening went on and that's all I really remember... But it was weird.. Haha, weird... how ironic.

Anywho...

When 4th period came around (in real-life now), my teacher spent the whole time talking about his wife, their age difference, when he married her, that it was a student of his... like the rest of his brothers, and one was actually 14 years difference with the student he married... (insert the 'carne/eyebrow' smiley face here)

THEN!...

Kaplow calls me after school and apparently Ugly Bag Lady was in the office and she was still wearing the hideous blue sweatpants and such... But Kaplow said that U.B.L. left the office and went towards Chicken's old classroom

TOO MUCH CHICKEN FOR ME IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!
posted by Katie @ 3:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links