1.06.2008
FedEx and Kopi
* I previously said that's not his girlfriend, I lied, it is... sorry. I didn't knwo at the time*

I'm really bored right now. Flatliners is on right now, they just got back from the commercial break when Nelson was brought back for the first time. We watched Miracle last night. A lot of the players reminded me of Kopitar sometimes.




Two nights ago I had this psycho dream that just kept going and going and going. Skydiving, swimming, baseball/hockey games and practices, and a bunch of stuff. Anze was in it though! For most of it. Oh! and Dancing with the Stars thing too.



Can I give you advise? Good! NEVER USE FEDEX!!!!! We had two items coming through FedEx separately and they screwed up both! The first they said they didn't have the correct address for so they couldn't deliver it on time. So my dad called them and asked if they needed the address but they said they already had it in the barcode... SO WHY NOT DELIVER IT ON TIME!!!??? And the second, mine, was left in Kentucky for a few days and then was put on the wrong plane and was shipped to Arizona! SO now I don't get my jersey until Tuesday; Tuesday because they "don't deliver on Sundays or Mondays." Stupid Morons!!!



Kings lost last night, but Anze made a goal... and the fell, slid into the net and knocked it out of the hole, and then continued to slide and roll over on his side into the wall. It was cute though. They lost 4-6.



I'm really starting to like Anze. He's really starting to grow on me. And Kaplow should be happy that it's not someone from our school! And gets paid a lot. But there's good news and bad news. Bad news, he has a girlfriend... Good news, he only sees her in the summer when he goes back to Slovenia and he's not already married... (like Officer Tim, Bear Grylls, Reggie Willits, etc.). And Kaplow, be nice. I thought he looked different at first too, in fact I still don't understand the dark eyes, but he is still so amazing. Plus he's large(r) (than me anyway) and fit. And he had a really cute Slovenian accent but since the video I watched from about a year ago, he has lost most if not all of it. And I don't know what was up with the blonde hair thing. I hope he never does that again... his hair is normally (darkish) brown. And his typical meal before a game is at the Macaroni Grill. Yay! I love that restaurant! Oh, and the best part!... he is only 2 years 6 months and 2 days older than me. Way closer than Kiefer or Sean Bean in age.
posted by Katie @ 1:49 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:39, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The girl on first picture is his girlfiend Ines.

     
  • At 19:40, Blogger Katie said…

    I know that now, I didn't at the time

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links