12.30.2007
Blah blah blah
I am currently waiting for a CD to burn. I'm burning it on my new laptop because it has lightscribe, so after it finishes we'll see how the lightscribe goes.

Kaplow mentioned the other day "the curse of the Jamba Juice," well, it happened again. But this time no one I liked. I saw that one kid ( I think he's a junior) from school that's tall and always is decked out in red on Wear Red Days, and my 9th grade math teacher, Ashley has him now... and Ken from my 3rd period class as well as that kid with the tricked out civic that always rips into the parking lot in the morning. All while I still had my Pomegranate Paradise (they ran out of raspberry juice so I couldn't get my normal Razzmatazz).

I'm really hoping that I'll get my Kopitar jersey Saturday, but I'll probably end up getting it Wednesday or Thursday of the week we go back to school. At least that will give me something to look forward to all week. When I first saw Kopitar, I thought he looked stoned or like he was on drugs, but I thinks it's just how he looks. Raitis Ivanans #41 is technically way hotter, but Kopitar isn't bad, plus they have cheaper pre-made jersey's with his name because of how good he is. Only 20 years old too! I'm really hoping I get to go to the Kings game February 21 or something. The play the Blues... 5 rows away from the glass, sweet! But my mom says it costs too much. But it'd be for my damn birthday! Grr... ANZE KOPITAR!!! #11
On a happier note, my story is up to 18 pages and I still have a shitload I need to type. Awesomeness how Heather finds out who Morey's little friend is... HA!
posted by Katie @ 5:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links