5.18.2008
40th Anniversary Opening Night at Costa Mesa Speedway
Last night I went to the 40th Anniversary Opening Night at Costa Mesa Speedway. Jimmy Fishback, aka Lil' Animal, was there signing autographs by himself because he was the Rider of the week. I wore my Lil' Animal t-shirt so when I got there I got him to sign it for me. I showed him the shirt and everything and I think he liked it :D he is just so cute. His leathers changed a little from last year, but they are still bright greenish/yellow. He did really well on the first race, totally smoked everyone, and I even got some of his dirt on me, lol, but the rest of the night he kinda got screwed over. I think there was a leak in his fuel line because when he was coming around to the starting line, he jumped off his bike and started patting it, like it was on fire, but since it runs on methanol, it's clear. They got out the fire but it started up again at the tape, so they patted it out... we all thought it was finally over because he got on his bike and started it up at the tape and was just around the 2nd turn when he took it wide, slowed down, and then his bike caught fire again... and it was BIG fire... he jumped off and was trying to put it out and then they got the hose and the fire extinguisher and got it out, making a big ball of smoke. I'm glad he was alright, and he tried to race in the next round but as the announcer said, they got the barbecue going again, lol... he was pissed off, and done for the night. Another guy got a severe compound fracture to his right arm because he went into the wall and they had to take him out in an ambulance. My uncle got a cool picture of Jimmy's bike on fire so when he sends them I will put up some of his pictures too


Jimmy signing my shirt

Me with Jimmy's bike BEFORE it caught fire


Jimmy with Spiderman behind him... this was his good race i think


Spiderman signing autographs


He is out of his leathers, but his leathers are a complete Spiderman outfit... (his real name is Mike Bloom by the way)


Lil' Animal's autographed picture he gave me


Spiderman's autograph, all the little kids love him. He's the only one to personalize them too





posted by Katie @ 1:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links