12.24.2006
Creepy Inn
Yesterday i had to drive to Riverside with my mom, dad, sister, aunt, uncle, and grandma. They wanted to go to the Mission Inn to see all the lights. Totally boring, except for a few things.


We ate dinner at Don Jose and I WAS going to get a Carne Asada (for Kaplow... since I know she loves him), but I got a bean burrito, with extra beans. If I had to suffer through the lady's shopping, they would have to suffer through my bad gas afterwards. Anywho, about half way through dinner, these people came in and sat at the table next to ours. There were two young couples (early twenties, old enough to drink though) and a little baby and another guy... old enough to drink... And the other guy, the one without a girlfriend hanging all over, was gorgeous. Perfect teeth, cute hair (under the hat he was wearing backwards) and he had Tory's nose and Bear's eyes. He was sooooooo hot. (I better even more than that guy at AE and definitely more than the one at A&F). I kinda got a pic on my phone but it's blurry. He was adorable though... reminded me a lot of Tory/Bear.



After leaving, we drove around a lot and my butt cramped up some more. (It was horrible driving to Riverside... especially because of the shooting that happened earlier on the 15 that day.) The Mission Inn was really creepy. There were animatronic porcelain dolls hanging off balconies and strapped to the walls. The Jack-In-the-box had a candy cane and when it moved, the shadow made it look like he was stabbing a knife into something... and then there was a doll stabbing the American flag into her head. Plus, two more things whose shadow looked like one was cutting up the other with an axe. This is not the place to go if you are afraid of those creepy dolls in your nightmares.


Cal Poly Riverside had some band members playing there. A brass quartet, okay sounding, Adam could have done better. There was a guy on the ice skating rink wearing running shoes and a red and black Adidas running suit who had long blonde hair in a ponytail... Ashley would have definitely liked him.




^ Guy in red Adidas track suit on ice w/o skates
Later, I called Ashley and was telling her about the ice skate-less man on the ice when i saw some guy giving out glow sticks (it was night time, obviously). I wanted one really bad but he was only giving them to the little kids. I told my sister to curl up on the ground and start crying so I could get a glow stick, but she wouldn't do that. Finally, the guy approached me and my sister and gave us each a full necklace of 3 glow sticks. I was so happy. All the little kids got just 1 stick... i got 3! Yay me!



My Glow sticks



Oh yeah! There are TONS of hot guys in Riverside that look like Tory or Bear or even both put together! There was this funny little incident a few times because I was wearing a brand new pair of black skinny straight-leg skater pants with my black beanie (the kind with a brim) and my green Italia jacket. While we were walking, I saw a guy about my age wearing dark skater pants like mine, a beanie with the brim, and a dark red Italia jacket. Later, I saw a different guy, a few years older than me wearing a baseball hat, dark jeans, and a blue Italia jacket. FUNNY FUNNY.

<--- On the left side there are a few of the small creepy dolls disguised as elfves

posted by Katie @ 12:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Amazing LA Kings Montage



LA Kings Figurine Pack Commercial



LA Kings All-Star Promo 2008

About Me

Name: yes, I have one
Age: 19
D.O.B: 02.26
Color: I love to!
Number: 27
Current obsession: Love etc - Pet Shop Boys

I ♥ ...

Mattia
Tory Paul Bellecibr> Anže Kopitar
Reggie Willits
Bear Grylls
#25 Jimmy Fishback a.k.a. Lil Animal
Seab Bean The Hitcher
Kiefer Sutherland
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
Mike Rowe
Discovery Channel
Man vs Wild
Dancing with the Stars
Joey Fatone
Ian Ziering
House MD
Mountain Dew
Writing Stories
!Pablo!
The Computer
Board Games
The Wedding of the Damned Stories
Steak
Cookie Dough
The Dark
Halloween
Music
New Additions
Ivanans
Jack Johnson (JMFJ)
Sully
Brownie
Frolov
Visnovsky
Nagy
Giuliano
Thorty
And all the rest of the Los Angeles Kings
Malkin
And hockey :)

I Don't ♥ ...

Hypocracy
Peas
The Sun So I don't hate it...
Homework

Wishes

My own car just for me, to go to more Kings games, a special man, Ricky Gervais to live in my house with me for a month (I think it'd be funny), |2()`/

TAG! You're It!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs to follow
  • UK2CA
  • need to add something

    Enter text here.

    Links